Multi Combination Licence
The MC licence will allow you to drive any of the following heavy vehicles.
- Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations
- Road trains.
To obtain your MC Licence the following is required :
- Pass a medical examination.
- Held an HR or HC licence for over a year.
- Pass the MC knowledge test
- Pass an eyesight test
- Successfully complete your practical training with a accredited trainer such as David’s Truck Training. If you hold an HR licence, you’ll need to pass an HC assessment before you can start MC training.
If you already have an unrestricted licence it will stay unrestricted.
This is a NSW RMS approved Licence course. Drivers will be trained and assessed against the RMS competency standards by our RMS accredited assessors. After the required standard of competency has been achieved the RMS will issue the appropriate licence.
We specialise in ONE DAY courses, lasting around 8hrs. However, we also offer training in 2 hour blocks.
Contact us so we can package a course to suit your needs.